Carrot juice has many benefits. Carrots are a nutritionally dense root vegetable, and juicing them allows you to get all the nutrients without any of the indigestible fiber — nutrients are delivered to your cells and tissue at a faster rate. Carrots are higher in natural sugar than most vegetables, so consult your doctor before adding carrot to your daily diet.
- Carrot juice is one of the richest sources of Vitamin A and beta-carotene which helps maintain vision.
- Carrots are deep soil root vegetables and this enables them to absorb an abundant array of minerals beneficial to health and healing.
- Drinking carrot juice helps to clean and restore the liver functions.
- Carrots are rich in ply-acetylene anti-oxidant falcarional, which destroys pre-cancerous cells in tumors.
- The beta-carotene in carrots gives our skin a warm glow and is a major antioxidant. It helps maintain epithelial tissue, which surrounds internal organs.
To learn more about the benefits of juicing carrots read more here: https://www.vegasgoesvegan.com/the-benefits-of-juicing-carrots